...practical business knowledge, digital expertise
''We all strive for growth, but many dont recognise the potential for digital innovation, technology and skills to transform and accelerate business towards its goals'
Mark is DigitalCity Innovation’s Technical Director, and over the past 5 years has mentored 100+ of the North East’s digital and creative start-ups.
He is co-founder and CTO of Cupple, which was acquired by a U.S. competitor in Feb 2013, and has a number of ongoing business interests relating to mobile and web.
A former games programmer, Mark has also taught extensively in further and higher education in fine art and digital media, and has been an active researcher at the intersection of art and technology.
Mark attended Liverpool John Moores University, Kingston University, and Northumbria University.
- Selling a co-founded start up digital business to US interests
- Delivering practical support to 100's of digital enterprises
- Developing advanced data analytic and semantic solutions
- Support for public funded digital sector initiatives
- Managing complex services
- Building digital business models and architectures
- Business innovation using digital skills and technology
- Sales leadership and business growth strategies
- Strategic marketing planning/ business growth management
- Team leadership
- ISTC technology media and communications