...A reputation for effective change management
'I often find myself doing things for the first time. I spend much of my time helping others to do the same...successfully'
Stuart is a highly experienced Interim Manager / Director and with an impressive track record in developing and implementing business change/growth strategies.
An active mentor, privately and, on behalf of regional investment funds, to business leaders, his experience spans FMCG, electronics, media service sectors, local and central government and private/venture capital start-ups.
Stuart offers deep international experience (North America, Europe, Asia) including residential periods in Europe and board positions in UK, Europe and North America. Strongly people focussed with proven skills of leading diverse teams and cultures and developing forward-looking cohesive organisations.
- Tesco PLC - Change & Programme Director: strategic coordination of response to the "Horse meat scandal"
- Cels Business Services [Life Sciences] - Programme Management & Business Development Director
- Department For Education / Home Office - Programme Management
- Programme, Project & Change management (people, process, technology, culture)
- IT Business Leadership
- Interim Leadership
- Product / Technology Commercialisation
- Business Planning / Development and Strategy
- eCommerce Solutions
- Mentoring & Coaching