...MBA, MCIM, MIPD, DMRS, QTS
'I am passionate about the impact that marketing thinking can make on any organisations perspective and decisions'
Fiona has ten years experience in line management with blue chip companies, and twenty years as a specialist in business growth and change management, she has also lectured for several leading European Business Schools.
As a senior manager, Fiona has been responsible for high level strategic marketing planning, and new service and market development, in areas of technological, industry, or organisational change within service and manufacturing businesses.
As part of our team Fiona brings a rich vein of experience and marketing expertise, and leads in areas of Higher Education, skills and Vocational training and development.
- Working with Kaospilots, (Denmark) to introduce problem based learning products
- Delivering LinkedIn training to organisations to enhance employer brands and business growth
- Authoring case studies, delivering training & examining for the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Assisting Universities gain vocational dual award for and in-house degrees including MBA's
- Coaching/ Training
- Blue Chip / High value brand marketing
- Business growth strategy
- Higher Education / Vocational Training
- Change management