...insight, fresh thinking and business innovation
''I've found true customer insight, time, energy, determination and authenticity to be the key ingredients to credible results'
Paul Sutherland is a Fellow & Chartered Marketer (CIM). He is currently senior partner at +ADD Strategy, and brings over 20 years in research, marketing, business innovation and technology commercialisation to the team.
He has worked on 100's of client projects personally across a broad range of industries. Since 2005 he has acted as a non executive director to several companies assisting with fundraising, building marketing capacity, business growth and innovation.
Paul currently sits on the national 'Membership and profession' advisory board of the CIM. He has also held a number of posts including Chair of Marketing Services for the North East and Director of Service Network (A regional cluster), and has also chaired NortheRN (the MRS professional network) in the North of England.
- Supporting economic development initiatives including a new science park
Working with Higher Education on strategic service and business engagement developments
- Delivering marketing and business innovation research and strategies for global business
- Supporting several early stage science and technology based ventures
- Marketing complex services, science, technology and engineering products
- Business innovation
- Strategic marketing planning/ business growth management
- Market research (Qual/ Quant)
- ISTC technology media and communications